Hovevn Health share articles about :Thuốc Chlo Tuss EX , side effects – dosage , Thuốc Chlo Tuss EX what disease treatment.Other noted issues. Please refer to the details below.
Generic Name: (KLOE fe DYE a nol/gwye FEN e sin)
Brand Name: Chlo Tuss EX, Vanacof G
Medically reviewed by Holevn.org. Last updated on Oct 24, 2019.
Uses of Chlo Tuss EX:
- It is used to thin mucus so it can be taken from the body by coughing.
- It is used to relieve coughing.
What do I need to tell my doctor BEFORE I take Chlo Tuss EX?
- If you have an allergy to any part of Chlo Tuss EX (chlophedianol/guaifenesin liquid).
- If you are allergic to Chlo Tuss EX (chlophedianol/guaifenesin liquid); any part of Chlo Tuss EX (chlophedianol/guaifenesin liquid); or any other drugs, foods, or substances. Tell your doctor about the allergy and
what signs you had.
- If you have taken certain drugs for depression or Parkinson’s disease in the last 14 days. This includes , ,
, , or . Very high blood pressure may happen.
- If you have a cough with a lot of mucus.
- If you have a long-term cough caused by smoking or being around smoke, or lung problems like asthma or emphysema.
This is not a list of all drugs or health problems that interact with Chlo Tuss EX (chlophedianol/guaifenesin liquid).
Tell your doctor and pharmacist about all of your drugs (prescription or OTC, natural products, vitamins) and health problems. You must check
to make sure that it is safe for you to take Chlo Tuss EX (chlophedianol/guaifenesin liquid) with all of your drugs and health problems. Do not start, stop, or change the dose of
any drug without checking with your doctor.
What are some things I need to know or do while I take Chlo Tuss EX?
- Tell all of your health care providers that you take Chlo Tuss EX (chlophedianol/guaifenesin liquid). This includes your doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and dentists.
- Do not take more than what your doctor told you to take. Taking more than you are told may raise your chance of very bad side effects.
- Do not take Chlo Tuss EX (chlophedianol/guaifenesin liquid) for longer than you were told by your doctor.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant. You will need to talk about the benefits and risks of using Chlo Tuss EX (chlophedianol/guaifenesin liquid)
while you are pregnant.
- Tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding. You will need to talk about any risks to your baby.
How is this medicine (Chlo Tuss EX) best taken?
Use Chlo Tuss EX (chlophedianol/guaifenesin liquid) as ordered by your doctor. Read all information given to you. Follow all instructions closely.
- Take with or without food. Take with food if it causes an upset stomach.
- Drink lots of noncaffeine liquids unless told to drink less liquid by your doctor.
- Measure liquid doses carefully. Use the measuring device that comes with Chlo Tuss EX (chlophedianol/guaifenesin liquid). If there is none, ask the pharmacist for a device to
measure Chlo Tuss EX (chlophedianol/guaifenesin liquid).
What do I do if I miss a dose?
- If you take Chlo Tuss EX (chlophedianol/guaifenesin liquid) on a regular basis, take a missed dose as soon as you think about it.
- If it is close to the time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your normal time.
- Do not take 2 doses at the same time or extra doses.
- Many times Chlo Tuss EX (chlophedianol/guaifenesin liquid) is used on an as needed basis. Do not use more often than told by the doctor.
What are some side effects that I need to call my doctor about right away?
WARNING/CAUTION: Even though it may be rare, some people may have very bad and sometimes deadly side effects when taking a drug. Tell your
doctor or get medical help right away if you have any of the following signs or symptoms that may be related to a very bad side effect:
- Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever; wheezing;
tightness in the chest or throat; trouble breathing, swallowing, or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue,
What are some other side effects of Chlo Tuss EX?
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical
help if you have any side effects that bother you or do not go away.
These are not all of the side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical
advice about side effects.
You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-332-1088. You may also report side effects at https://www.fda.gov/medwatch.
If OVERDOSE is suspected:
If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was
taken, how much, and when it happened.
How do I store and/or throw out Chlo Tuss EX?
- Store at room temperature.
- Store in a dry place. Do not store in a bathroom.
- Keep all drugs in a safe place. Keep all drugs out of the reach of children and pets.
- Throw away unused or expired drugs. Do not flush down a toilet or pour down a drain unless you are told to do so. Check with your
pharmacist if you have questions about the best way to throw out drugs. There may be drug take-back programs in your area.
Consumer information use
- If your symptoms or health problems do not get better or if they become worse, call your doctor.
- Do not share your drugs with others and do not take anyone else’s drugs.
- Some drugs may have another patient information leaflet. Check with your pharmacist. If you have any questions about Chlo Tuss EX (chlophedianol/guaifenesin liquid), please talk
with your doctor, nurse, pharmacist, or other health care provider.
- If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was
taken, how much, and when it happened.
The content of Holevn is solely for the purpose of providing information about Thuốc Chlo Tuss EX and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please contact your nearest doctor or clinic, hospital for advice. We do not accept liability if the patient arbitrarily uses the drug without following a doctor’s prescription.
Reference from: https://www.drugs.com/cdi/chlo-tuss-ex.html