Holevn Health chia sẻ các bài viết về: Viên nén Bosentan, tác dụng phụ – liều lượng, Viên nén Bosentan điều trị bệnh gì. Các vấn đề lưu ý khác. Vui lòng tham khảo các chi tiết dưới đây.
Tên chung: Máy tính bảng Bosentan (boe SEN tan)
Tên thương hiệu: Kẻ phản bội
Holevn.org xem xét y tế. Cập nhật lần cuối vào ngày 8 tháng 7 năm 2019.
- Liver problems have happened. Call your doctor right away if you get signs of liver problems like dark urine, feeling tired, not hungry,
upset stomach or stomach pain, light-colored stools, throwing up, or yellow skin or eyes.
- Have blood work checked as you have been told by the doctor. Talk with the doctor.
- If you have liver disease, talk with your doctor.
- This medicine may cause birth defects if you take it while you are pregnant.
- Do not take this medicine (bosentan tablets) if you are pregnant. A pregnancy test will be done to show that you are NOT pregnant before starting this medicine (bosentan tablets).
- A pregnancy test will be done every month during treatment and for 1 month after the last dose.
- Use 2 kinds of birth control during treatment and for 1 month after your last dose.
- Birth control pills and other hormone-based birth control may not work as well to prevent pregnancy. Use some other kind of birth control
also like a condom when taking this medicine (bosentan tablets).
- If you get pregnant while taking this medicine (bosentan tablets) or within 1 month after your last dose, call your doctor right away.
Uses of Bosentan Tablets:
- It is used to treat high blood pressure in the lungs.
What do I need to tell my doctor BEFORE I take Bosentan Tablets?
- If you have an allergy to bosentan or any other part of this medicine (bosentan tablets).
- If you are allergic to this medicine (bosentan tablets); any part of this medicine (bosentan tablets); or any other drugs, foods, or substances. Tell your doctor about the allergy and
what signs you had.
- If you have liver disease or raised liver enzymes.
- If you are taking any of these drugs: Cyclosporine or glyburide.
- If you are breast-feeding. Do not breast-feed while you take this medicine (bosentan tablets).
This is not a list of all drugs or health problems that interact with this medicine (bosentan tablets).
Tell your doctor and pharmacist about all of your drugs (prescription or OTC, natural products, vitamins) and health problems. You must check
to make sure that it is safe for you to take this medicine (bosentan tablets) with all of your drugs and health problems. Do not start, stop, or change the dose of
any drug without checking with your doctor.
What are some things I need to know or do while I take Bosentan Tablets?
For all patients taking this medicine (bosentan tablets):
- Tell all of your health care providers that you take this medicine (bosentan tablets). This includes your doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and dentists.
- Do not stop taking this medicine (bosentan tablets) all of a sudden without calling your doctor. Signs of high pressure in the lungs like shortness of breath,
dizziness, or weakness may get worse. Talk with your doctor.
- A severe and sometimes deadly reaction has happened. Most of the time, this reaction has signs like fever, rash, or swollen glands with
problems in body organs like the liver, kidney, blood, heart, muscles and joints, or lungs. If you have questions, talk with the doctor.
- This medicine may lower sperm counts in men. This may affect being able to father a child. Talk with the doctor.
- If you are a woman and you miss a period, have unprotected sex, or think that your birth control has not worked, call your doctor right
- If your child starts puberty while taking this medicine (bosentan tablets), talk with your child’s doctor. Your child may be able to get pregnant, even if she has
not started her menstrual period.
How is this medicine (Bosentan Tablets) best taken?
Use this medicine (bosentan tablets) as ordered by your doctor. Read all information given to you. Follow all instructions closely.
- Take with or without food.
- Keep taking this medicine (bosentan tablets) as you have been told by your doctor or other health care provider, even if you feel well.
What do I do if I miss a dose?
- Take a missed dose as soon as you think about it.
- If it is close to the time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your normal time.
- Do not take 2 doses at the same time or extra doses.
What are some side effects that I need to call my doctor about right away?
WARNING/CAUTION: Even though it may be rare, some people may have very bad and sometimes deadly side effects when taking a drug. Tell your
doctor or get medical help right away if you have any of the following signs or symptoms that may be related to a very bad side effect:
- Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever; wheezing;
tightness in the chest or throat; trouble breathing, swallowing, or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue,
- Feeling very tired or weak.
- Very bad dizziness or passing out.
- A heartbeat that does not feel normal.
- Joint pain.
- This medicine may cause you to swell or keep fluid in your body. Tell your doctor if you have swelling, weight gain, or trouble breathing.
What are some other side effects of Bosentan Tablets?
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical
help if any of these side effects or any other side effects bother you or do not go away:
- Nose irritation.
- Signs of a common cold.
These are not all of the side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical
advice about side effects.
You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-332-1088. You may also report side effects at https://www.fda.gov/medwatch.
If OVERDOSE is suspected:
If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was
taken, how much, and when it happened.
How do I store and/or throw out Bosentan Tablets?
- Store at room temperature.
- Store in a dry place. Do not store in a bathroom.
- Keep all drugs in a safe place. Keep all drugs out of the reach of children and pets.
- Throw away unused or expired drugs. Do not flush down a toilet or pour down a drain unless you are told to do so. Check with your
pharmacist if you have questions about the best way to throw out drugs. There may be drug take-back programs in your area.
Consumer information use
- If your symptoms or health problems do not get better or if they become worse, call your doctor.
- Do not share your drugs with others and do not take anyone else’s drugs.
- This medicine comes with an extra patient fact sheet called a Medication Guide. Read it with care. Read it again each time this medicine (bosentan tablets) is
refilled. If you have any questions about this medicine (bosentan tablets), please talk with the doctor, pharmacist, or other health care provider.
- If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was
taken, how much, and when it happened.
The content of Holevn is solely for the purpose of providing information about Thuốc Bosentan Tablets and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please contact your nearest doctor or clinic, hospital for advice. We do not accept liability if the patient arbitrarily uses the drug without following a doctor’s prescription.
Reference from: https://www.drugs.com/cdi/bosentan-tablets.html