Holevn Health share articles about :Thuốc Ultane , side effects – dosage , Thuốc Ultane what disease treatment.Other noted issues. Please refer to the details below.
Generic Name: Sevoflurane (see-voe-FLOO-rane)
Brand Names: Ultane
Medically reviewed by Holevn.org. Last updated on Mar 9, 2020.
Ultane is used for:
Causing general anesthesia (loss of consciousness) before and during surgery.
Ultane is an anesthetic. It works by depressing activity in the central nervous system, which causes loss of consciousness.
Do NOT use Ultane if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Ultane
- you have or have a history of severely high body temperature (malignant hyperthermia)
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Before using Ultane :
Some medical conditions may interact with Ultane . Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have liver or kidney problems or seizures
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with Ultane . Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Amiodarone, droxidopa, or labetalol because side effects, such as increased risk for low or high blood pressure and other heart complications, may occur
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Ultane may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
How to use Ultane :
Use Ultane as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Ultane is usually administered by your doctor or other health care provider during surgery.
- If you miss a dose of Ultane , contact your doctor immediately.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Ultane .
Important safety information:
- Ultane will cause drowsiness or dizziness. Do not drive, operate machinery, or do anything else that could be dangerous until you know how you react to Ultane . Using Ultane alone, with certain other medicines, or with alcohol may lessen your ability to drive or to perform other potentially dangerous tasks.
- PREGNANCY and BREAST-FEEDING: If you become pregnant while taking Ultane , discuss with your doctor the benefits and risks of using Ultane during pregnancy. It is unknown if Ultane is excreted in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you are using Ultane , check with your doctor or pharmacist to discuss the risks to your baby.
Possible side effects of Ultane :
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:
Agitation; dizziness; drowsiness; increased cough; increased saliva; lightheadedness; nausea; shivering; vomiting.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); chills; fast, slow, or irregular heartbeat; fever; seizures; unusual change in amount or urine; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions or need medical advice about side effects, contact your doctor or health care provider. You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088) or at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch.
If OVERDOSE is suspected:
Contact 1-800-222-1222 (the American Association of Poison Control Centers), your local poison control center or emergency room immediately. Symptoms may include difficulty breathing; slow heartbeat.
Ultane is usually handled and stored by a health care provider. If you are using Ultane at home, store Ultane as directed by your pharmacist or health care provider. Keep Ultane out of the reach of children and away from pets.
- If you have any questions about Ultane , please talk with your doctor, pharmacist, or other health care provider.
- Ultane is to be used only by the patient for whom it is prescribed. Do not share it with other people.
- If your symptoms do not improve or if they become worse, check with your doctor.
This information is a summary only. It does not contain all information about Ultane . If you have questions about the medicine you are taking or would like more information, check with your doctor, pharmacist, or other health care provider.
Copyright 1996-2018 Inc. Version: 9.01.
The content of Holevn is solely for the purpose of providing information about Thuốc Ultane and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please contact your nearest doctor or clinic, hospital for advice. We do not accept liability if the patient arbitrarily uses the drug without following a doctor’s prescription.
Reference from: https://www.drugs.com/ultane.html