Holevn Health share articles about :Thuốc Ubrelvy , side effects – dosage , Thuốc Ubrelvy what disease treatment.Other noted issues. Please refer to the details below.
Generic Name: ubrogepant
Dosage Form: Tablets
Date of Approval: December 23, 2019
Company: Allergan plc
Treatment for: Migraine
Medically reviewed by Judith Stewart, BPharm Last updated on Jan 1, 2020.
Read this Patient Information before you start treatment and each time you get a refill. There may be new information. This information does not take the place of talking to your healthcare provider about your medical condition or your treatment.
What is Ubrelvy?
Ubrelvy is a prescription medicine used for the acute treatment of migraine attacks with or without aura in adults.
Ubrelvy is not used to prevent migraine headaches.
It is not known if Ubrelvy is safe and effective in children.
Who should not take Ubrelvy?
You should not take Ubrelvy if you are taking medicines known as strong CYP3A4 Inhibitors, such as:
Ask your healthcare provider if you are not sure if you are taking any of these medicines. Your healthcare provider can tell you if it is safe to take Ubrelvy with other medicines.
Before taking Ubrelvy
Before you take Ubrelvy tell your healthcare provider about all of your medical conditions, including if you:
- have liver problems
- have kidney problems
- are pregnant or plan to become pregnant. It is not known if Ubrelvy will harm your unborn baby.
- are breastfeeding or plan to breastfeed. It is not known if Ubrelvy passes into your breast milk.
Tell your healthcare provider about all the medicines you take, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
Especially tell your healthcare provider if you take any of the following, as your healthcare provider may need to change the dose of Ubrelvy:
- St. John’s Wort
These are not all of the medicines that could affect how Ubrelvy works. Your healthcare provider can tell you if it is safe to take Ubrelvy with other medicines.
Keep a list of medicines you take to show to your healthcare provider or pharmacist when you get a new medicine.
How should I take Ubrelvy?
- Take Ubrelvy exactly as your healthcare provider tells you to take it.
- Take Ubrelvy with or without food.
- Most patients can take a second tablet 2 hours after the first tablet, as needed.
- You should not take a second tablet within 24 hours if you consume grapefruit or grapefruit juice or are taking medications that may include:
- It is not known if it is safe to take Ubrelvy for more than 8 migraine headaches in 30 days.
- You should write down when you have headaches and when you take Ubrelvy so you can talk to your healthcare provider about how Ubrelvy is working for you.
- If you take too much Ubrelvy, call your healthcare provider or go to the nearest hospital emergency room right away.
Ubrelvy side effects
The most common side effects of Ubrelvy are nausea and sleepiness.
These are not all of the possible side effects of Ubrelvy. Call your healthcare provider for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.
How should I store Ubrelvy?
- Store Ubrelvy at room temperature between 68ºF to 77ºF (20ºC to 25ºC).
Keep all medicines out of the reach of children and pets.
General information about the safe and effective use of Ubrelvy.
Medicines are sometimes prescribed for purposes other than those listed in a Patient Information leaflet. Do not use this medicine for a condition for which it was not prescribed. Do not give it to other people, even if they have the same symptoms you have. It may harm them. You can ask your pharmacist or healthcare provider for information that is written for health professionals.
What are the ingredients in Ubrelvy?
Active ingredient: ubrogepant
Inactive ingredients: colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, mannitol, microcrystalline cellulose, polyvinylpyrrolidone vinyl acetate copolymer, sodium chloride, sodium stearyl fumarate, and vitamin E polyethylene glycol succinate.
The content of Holevn is solely for the purpose of providing information about Thuốc Ubrelvy and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please contact your nearest doctor or clinic, hospital for advice. We do not accept liability if the patient arbitrarily uses the drug without following a doctor’s prescription.
Reference from: https://www.drugs.com/ubrelvy.html