Thuốc House dust mite allergen extract (Sublingual)

0
92
Thuốc House dust mite allergen extract (Sublingual)
Thuốc House dust mite allergen extract (Sublingual)

Get emergency help immediately if any of the following symptoms of overdose occur:

Symptoms of overdose

  • Changes in voice
  • large, hive-like swelling on the face, eyelids, lips, tongue, throat, hands, legs, feet, or sex organs

Some side effects may occur that usually do not need medical attention. These side effects may go away during treatment as your body adjusts to the medicine. Also, your health care professional may be able to tell you about ways to prevent or reduce some of these side effects. Check with your health care professional if any of the following side effects continue or are bothersome or if you have any questions about them:

More common

  • Change in taste
  • diarrhea
  • itching in the ear
  • itching or swelling in the mouth
  • nausea
  • stomach pain

Less common

  • Vomiting

Other side effects not listed may also occur in some patients. If you notice any other effects, check with your healthcare professional.

Seek emergency medical attention or call 115

Further information

The content of Holevn is solely for the purpose of providing information about Thuốc House dust mite allergen extract (Sublingual)  and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please contact your nearest doctor or clinic, hospital for advice. We do not accept liability if the patient arbitrarily uses the drug without following a doctor’s prescription.

Reference from: https://www.drugs.com/cons/house-dust-mite-allergen-extract-sublingual.html

Store the medicine in a closed container at room temperature, away from heat, moisture, and direct light. Keep from freezing.

Keep out of the reach of children.

Do not keep outdated medicine or medicine no longer needed.

Ask your healthcare professional how you should dispose of any medicine you do not use.

Keep the medicine in the original package until use to protect from moisture.

Precautions while using house dust mite allergen extract

It is very important that your doctor check your progress at regular visits. This will allow your doctor to see if the medicine is working properly and to decide if you should continue to take it.

House dust mite allergen extract may cause serious allergic reactions, including anaphylaxis. Anaphylaxis can be life-threatening and requires immediate medical attention. Call your doctor right away if you have a rash, itching, chest pain, trouble breathing, trouble swallowing, or any swelling of your hands, face, or mouth while you are using house dust mite allergen extract.

House dust mite allergen extract may cause sores in the mouth or throat, which can lead to difficulty with breathing. Tell your doctor right away if you have trouble breathing or swallowing.

Do not take other medicines unless they have been discussed with your doctor. This includes prescription or nonprescription (over-the-counter [OTC]) medicines and herbal or vitamin supplements.

House dust mite allergen extract side effects

Along with its needed effects, a medicine may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.

Check with your doctor immediately if any of the following side effects occur:

Incidence not known

  • Cough
  • difficulty with swallowing
  • dizziness
  • fast heartbeat
  • hives, itching, or skin rash
  • puffiness or swelling of the eyelids or around the eyes, face, lips or tongue
  • sores or ulcers on the tongue
  • tightness in the chest
  • unusual tiredness or weakness

Get emergency help immediately if any of the following symptoms of overdose occur:

Symptoms of overdose

  • Changes in voice
  • large, hive-like swelling on the face, eyelids, lips, tongue, throat, hands, legs, feet, or sex organs

Some side effects may occur that usually do not need medical attention. These side effects may go away during treatment as your body adjusts to the medicine. Also, your health care professional may be able to tell you about ways to prevent or reduce some of these side effects. Check with your health care professional if any of the following side effects continue or are bothersome or if you have any questions about them:

More common

  • Change in taste
  • diarrhea
  • itching in the ear
  • itching or swelling in the mouth
  • nausea
  • stomach pain

Less common

  • Vomiting

Other side effects not listed may also occur in some patients. If you notice any other effects, check with your healthcare professional.

Seek emergency medical attention or call 115

Further information

The content of Holevn is solely for the purpose of providing information about Thuốc House dust mite allergen extract (Sublingual)  and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please contact your nearest doctor or clinic, hospital for advice. We do not accept liability if the patient arbitrarily uses the drug without following a doctor’s prescription.

Reference from: https://www.drugs.com/cons/house-dust-mite-allergen-extract-sublingual.html

Store the medicine in a closed container at room temperature, away from heat, moisture, and direct light. Keep from freezing.

Keep out of the reach of children.

Do not keep outdated medicine or medicine no longer needed.

Ask your healthcare professional how you should dispose of any medicine you do not use.

Keep the medicine in the original package until use to protect from moisture.

Precautions while using house dust mite allergen extract

It is very important that your doctor check your progress at regular visits. This will allow your doctor to see if the medicine is working properly and to decide if you should continue to take it.

House dust mite allergen extract may cause serious allergic reactions, including anaphylaxis. Anaphylaxis can be life-threatening and requires immediate medical attention. Call your doctor right away if you have a rash, itching, chest pain, trouble breathing, trouble swallowing, or any swelling of your hands, face, or mouth while you are using house dust mite allergen extract.

House dust mite allergen extract may cause sores in the mouth or throat, which can lead to difficulty with breathing. Tell your doctor right away if you have trouble breathing or swallowing.

Do not take other medicines unless they have been discussed with your doctor. This includes prescription or nonprescription (over-the-counter [OTC]) medicines and herbal or vitamin supplements.

House dust mite allergen extract side effects

Along with its needed effects, a medicine may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.

Check with your doctor immediately if any of the following side effects occur:

Incidence not known

  • Cough
  • difficulty with swallowing
  • dizziness
  • fast heartbeat
  • hives, itching, or skin rash
  • puffiness or swelling of the eyelids or around the eyes, face, lips or tongue
  • sores or ulcers on the tongue
  • tightness in the chest
  • unusual tiredness or weakness

Get emergency help immediately if any of the following symptoms of overdose occur:

Symptoms of overdose

  • Changes in voice
  • large, hive-like swelling on the face, eyelids, lips, tongue, throat, hands, legs, feet, or sex organs

Some side effects may occur that usually do not need medical attention. These side effects may go away during treatment as your body adjusts to the medicine. Also, your health care professional may be able to tell you about ways to prevent or reduce some of these side effects. Check with your health care professional if any of the following side effects continue or are bothersome or if you have any questions about them:

More common

  • Change in taste
  • diarrhea
  • itching in the ear
  • itching or swelling in the mouth
  • nausea
  • stomach pain

Less common

  • Vomiting

Other side effects not listed may also occur in some patients. If you notice any other effects, check with your healthcare professional.

Seek emergency medical attention or call 115

Further information

The content of Holevn is solely for the purpose of providing information about Thuốc House dust mite allergen extract (Sublingual)  and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please contact your nearest doctor or clinic, hospital for advice. We do not accept liability if the patient arbitrarily uses the drug without following a doctor’s prescription.

Reference from: https://www.drugs.com/cons/house-dust-mite-allergen-extract-sublingual.html

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here