Hovevn Health chia sẻ bài viết về: Thuốc Chateal EQ, tác dụng phụ – liều lượng, Thuốc Chateal EQ điều trị bệnh gì. Các vấn đề lưu ý khác. Vui lòng tham khảo các chi tiết dưới đây.
Tên chung: (ETH in il es tra DYE ole & LEE voe nor jes trel)
Tên thương hiệu: Afirmelle, Altavera, Amethia, Amethia Lo, Amethyst, Ashlyna, Aubra, Aubra EQ, Aviane, Ayuna, Balcoltra, Camrese, Camrese Lo, Chateal, Chateal EQ, Daysee, Delyla, Enpr , Introvale, Jaimiess, Jolessa, Kurvelo, Larissia, Lessina, Levonest, Levora 0.15 / 30 (28), Lvel, LoJaimiess, LoSoryique, Lutera, Marlissa, Myzilra, Orsythia, Portia-28, Quas , Simpesse, Sronyx, Trivora (28), Viên
Holevn.org xem xét y tế. Cập nhật lần cuối vào ngày 11 tháng 10 năm 2019.
- Hút thuốc lá trong khi sử dụng Chateal EQ (ethinyl estradiol và levonorgestrel) làm tăng nguy cơ mắc các tác dụng phụ liên quan đến tim và máu rất xấu. Cơ hội này được nâng lên theo tuổi tác (chủ yếu ở phụ nữ trên 35 tuổi). Nó cũng được nâng lên với số lượng thuốc lá hút. Đó là khuyến cáo không hút thuốc. Không sử dụng Chateal EQ (ethinyl estradiol và levonorgestrel) nếu bạn hút thuốc và lớn hơn 35 tuổi.
Công dụng của Chateal EQ:
- Nó được sử dụng để tránh thai.
- Nó có thể được trao cho bạn vì những lý do khác. Nói chuyện với bác sĩ.
Tôi cần làm gì để nói với bác sĩ của mình TRƯỚC KHI tôi dùng Chateal EQ?
- If you are allergic to EQ (ethinyl estradiol and ); any part of Chateal EQ (ethinyl estradiol and levonorgestrel); or any other drugs, foods, or substances. Tell your doctor about the allergy and
what signs you had.
- If you have had any of these health problems: Blood clots, blood clotting problem, breast cancer or other cancer where hormones make it
grow, diseased blood vessels in the brain or heart, disease of a heart valve with problems, heart disease, chest pain caused by angina, heart
attack, stroke, high blood pressure, liver disease, liver tumor, very bad headache or migraine, or diabetes that affects blood flow.
- If you have had any of these health problems: Endometrial cancer, cancer of the cervix or vagina, or vaginal bleeding where the cause is
- If you turned yellow during pregnancy or with estrogen-based or hormone contraceptive use.
- If you are taking ombitasvir, paritaprevir, and (with or without dasabuvir).
- If you are pregnant or may be pregnant. Do not take Chateal EQ (ethinyl estradiol and levonorgestrel) if you are pregnant.
This is not a list of all drugs or health problems that interact with Chateal EQ (ethinyl estradiol and levonorgestrel).
Tell your doctor and pharmacist about all of your drugs (prescription or OTC, natural products, vitamins) and health problems. You must check
to make sure that it is safe for you to take Chateal EQ (ethinyl estradiol and levonorgestrel) with all of your drugs and health problems. Do not start, stop, or change the dose of
any drug without checking with your doctor.
What are some things I need to know or do while I take Chateal EQ?
- Tell all of your health care providers that you take Chateal EQ (ethinyl estradiol and levonorgestrel). This includes your doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and dentists. This medicine
may need to be stopped before certain types of surgery as your doctor has told you. If Chateal EQ (ethinyl estradiol and levonorgestrel) is stopped, your doctor will tell you when to
start taking Chateal EQ (ethinyl estradiol and levonorgestrel) again after your surgery or procedure.
- This medicine may raise the chance of blood clots, a stroke, or a heart attack. Talk with the doctor.
- Talk with your doctor if you will need to be still for long periods of time like long trips, bedrest after surgery, or illness. Not moving
for long periods may raise your chance of blood clots.
- If you have high blood sugar (diabetes), talk with your doctor. This medicine may raise blood sugar.
- Check your blood sugar as you have been told by your doctor.
- Tell your doctor if you have signs of high blood sugar like confusion, feeling sleepy, more thirst, more hungry, passing urine more often,
flushing, fast breathing, or breath that smells like fruit.
- High blood pressure has happened with drugs like this one. Have your blood pressure checked as you have been told by your doctor.
- Have blood work checked as you have been told by the doctor. Talk with the doctor.
- Be sure to have regular breast exams and gynecology check-ups. You will also need to do breast self-exams as you have been told.
- This medicine may affect certain lab tests. Tell all of your health care providers and lab workers that you take Chateal EQ (ethinyl estradiol and levonorgestrel).
- Certain drugs, , or health problems could cause Chateal EQ (ethinyl estradiol and levonorgestrel) to not work as well. Be sure your doctor knows about all of your
drugs and health problems.
- If you are allergic to tartrazine, talk with your doctor. Some products have tartrazine.
- This medicine may cause high cholesterol and triglyceride levels. Talk with the doctor.
- This medicine does not stop the spread of diseases like HIV or hepatitis that are passed through having sex. Do not have any kind of sex
without using a latex or polyurethane condom. If you have questions, talk with your doctor.
- Do not use in children who have not had their first menstrual period.
- If you have any signs of pregnancy or if you have a positive pregnancy test, call your doctor right away.
- Tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding. You will need to talk about any risks to your baby.
How is this medicine (Chateal EQ) best taken?
Use Chateal EQ (ethinyl estradiol and levonorgestrel) as ordered by your doctor. Read all information given to you. Follow all instructions closely.
- Take Chateal EQ (ethinyl estradiol and levonorgestrel) at the same time of day.
- Take with or without food. Take with food if it causes an upset stomach.
- Do not skip doses, even if you do not have sex very often.
- If you also take , take it at least 4 hours before or after you take Chateal EQ (ethinyl estradiol and levonorgestrel).
- After starting Chateal EQ (ethinyl estradiol and levonorgestrel), you may need to use a non-hormone type of birth control like condoms to prevent pregnancy for some time. Follow
what your doctor has told you to do about using a non-hormone type of birth control.
- If you throw up or have diarrhea, Chateal EQ (ethinyl estradiol and levonorgestrel) may not work as well to prevent pregnancy. Use an extra form of birth control, like condoms,
until you check with your doctor.
- If your monthly cycle is 28 days and you miss 2 periods in a row, take a pregnancy test before starting a new dosing cycle.
- If you have a cycle longer than 91 days and you miss one period, take a pregnancy test before starting a new dosing cycle.
What do I do if I miss a dose?
- If a dose is missed, check the package insert or call the doctor to find out what to do. If using Chateal EQ (ethinyl estradiol and levonorgestrel) to prevent pregnancy, another
form of birth control may need to be used for some time to prevent pregnancy.
What are some side effects that I need to call my doctor about right away?
WARNING/CAUTION: Even though it may be rare, some people may have very bad and sometimes deadly side effects when taking a drug. Tell your
doctor or get medical help right away if you have any of the following signs or symptoms that may be related to a very bad side effect:
- Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever; wheezing;
tightness in the chest or throat; trouble breathing, swallowing, or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue,
- Signs of liver problems like dark urine, feeling tired, not hungry, upset stomach or stomach pain, light-colored stools, throwing up, or
yellow skin or eyes.
- Signs of gallbladder problems like pain in the upper right belly area, right shoulder area, or between the shoulder blades; change in
stools; dark urine or yellow skin or eyes; or fever with chills.
- Signs of high blood pressure like very bad headache or dizziness, passing out, or change in eyesight.
- Weakness on 1 side of the body, trouble speaking or thinking, change in balance, drooping on one side of the face, or blurred eyesight.
- Depression or other mood changes.
- A lump in the breast, breast pain or soreness, or nipple discharge.
- Vaginal itching or discharge.
- Spotting or vaginal bleeding that is very bad or does not go away.
- Eyesight changes or loss, bulging eyes, or change in how contact lenses feel.
- This medicine may cause you to swell or keep fluid in your body. Tell your doctor if you have swelling, weight gain, or trouble breathing.
- Call your doctor right away if you have signs of a blood clot like chest pain or pressure; coughing up blood; shortness of breath;
swelling, warmth, numbness, change of color, or pain in a leg or arm; or trouble speaking or swallowing.
What are some other side effects of Chateal EQ?
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical
help if any of these side effects or any other side effects bother you or do not go away:
- Feeling more or less hungry.
- Dizziness or headache.
- Weight gain or loss.
- Upset stomach or throwing up.
- Stomach cramps.
- Enlarged breasts.
- Tender breasts.
- Period (menstrual) changes. These include spotting or bleeding between cycles.
- Back pain.
- This medicine may cause dark patches of skin on your face. Avoid sun, sunlamps, and tanning beds. Use sunscreen and wear clothing and eyewear
that protects you from the sun.
These are not all of the side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical
advice about side effects.
You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-332-1088. You may also report side effects at https://www.fda.gov/medwatch.
If OVERDOSE is suspected:
If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was
taken, how much, and when it happened.
How do I store and/or throw out Chateal EQ?
- Store at room temperature protected from light. Store in a dry place. Do not store in a bathroom.
- Keep all drugs in a safe place. Keep all drugs out of the reach of children and pets.
- Throw away unused or expired drugs. Do not flush down a toilet or pour down a drain unless you are told to do so. Check with your
pharmacist if you have questions about the best way to throw out drugs. There may be drug take-back programs in your area.
Consumer information use
- If your symptoms or health problems do not get better or if they become worse, call your doctor.
- Do not share your drugs with others and do not take anyone else’s drugs.
- Some drugs may have another patient information leaflet. Check with your pharmacist. If you have any questions about Chateal EQ (ethinyl estradiol and levonorgestrel), please talk
with your doctor, nurse, pharmacist, or other health care provider.
- If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was
taken, how much, and when it happened.
The content of Holevn is solely for the purpose of providing information about Thuốc Chateal EQ and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please contact your nearest doctor or clinic, hospital for advice. We do not accept liability if the patient arbitrarily uses the drug without following a doctor’s prescription.
Reference from: https://www.drugs.com/cdi/chateal-eq.html
Cập nhật mới nhất ngày