Hovevn Health chia sẻ các bài viết về: Viên nang và viên nén Canxi Gluconate, tác dụng phụ – liều lượng, Viên nang và viên nén Canxi Gluconate điều trị bệnh gì. Vui lòng tham khảo các chi tiết dưới đây.
Tên chung: Viên nang và viên nén canxi Gluconate (KAL xem um GLOO koe nate)
Tên thương hiệu: Cal-Glam
Holevn.org xem xét y tế. Cập nhật lần cuối vào ngày 21 tháng 9 năm 2019.
Công dụng của viên nang và viên nén canxi Gluconate:
- Nó được sử dụng để điều trị hoặc ngăn ngừa mức canxi thấp.
- Nó có thể được trao cho bạn vì những lý do khác. Nói chuyện với bác sĩ.
Tôi cần làm gì để nói với bác sĩ TRƯỚC KHI tôi uống Viên nang và Viên nén Canxi Gluconate?
- Nếu bạn bị dị ứng với canxi hoặc bất kỳ phần nào khác của thuốc này (viên nang và viên nén).
- Nếu bạn bị dị ứng với thuốc này (viên nang và viên canxi gluconate); bất kỳ phần nào của thuốc này (viên nang canxi gluconate và viên nén); hoặc bất kỳ loại thuốc, thực phẩm hoặc chất khác. Hãy cho bác sĩ của bạn về dị ứng và những dấu hiệu bạn đã có.
- Nếu bạn có mức canxi cao.
Đây không phải là danh sách tất cả các loại thuốc hoặc các vấn đề sức khỏe tương tác với thuốc này (viên nang canxi và viên nén canxi).
Tell your doctor and pharmacist about all of your drugs (prescription or OTC, natural products, vitamins) and health problems. You must check
to make sure that it is safe for you to take this medicine (calcium gluconate capsules and tablets) with all of your drugs and health problems. Do not start, stop, or change the dose of
any drug without checking with your doctor.
What are some things I need to know or do while I take Calcium Gluconate Capsules and Tablets?
- Tell all of your health care providers that you take this medicine (calcium gluconate capsules and tablets). This includes your doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and dentists.
- Have blood work checked as you have been told by the doctor. Talk with the doctor.
- This medicine may affect certain lab tests. Tell all of your health care providers and lab workers that you take this medicine (calcium gluconate capsules and tablets).
- This medicine may prevent other drugs taken by mouth from getting into the body. If you take other drugs by mouth, you may need to take them at
some other time than this medicine (calcium gluconate capsules and tablets). Talk with your doctor.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant. You will need to talk about the benefits and risks of using this medicine (calcium gluconate capsules and tablets)
while you are pregnant.
- Tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding. You will need to talk about any risks to your baby.
How is this medicine (Calcium Gluconate Capsules and Tablets) best taken?
Use this medicine (calcium gluconate capsules and tablets) as ordered by your doctor. Read all information given to you. Follow all instructions closely.
- Take this medicine (calcium gluconate capsules and tablets) 1 to 2 hours after meals or as your doctor has told you.
What do I do if I miss a dose?
- Take a missed dose as soon as you think about it.
- If it is close to the time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your normal time.
- Do not take 2 doses at the same time or extra doses.
What are some side effects that I need to call my doctor about right away?
WARNING/CAUTION: Even though it may be rare, some people may have very bad and sometimes deadly side effects when taking a drug. Tell your
doctor or get medical help right away if you have any of the following signs or symptoms that may be related to a very bad side effect:
- Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever; wheezing;
tightness in the chest or throat; trouble breathing, swallowing, or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue,
- Signs of high calcium levels like weakness, confusion, feeling tired, headache, upset stomach and throwing up, constipation, or bone pain.
What are some other side effects of Calcium Gluconate Capsules and Tablets?
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical
help if any of these side effects or any other side effects bother you or do not go away:
These are not all of the side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical
advice about side effects.
You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-332-1088. You may also report side effects at https://www.fda.gov/medwatch.
If OVERDOSE is suspected:
If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was
taken, how much, and when it happened.
How do I store and/or throw out Calcium Gluconate Capsules and Tablets?
- Store at room temperature.
- Store in a dry place. Do not store in a bathroom.
- Keep all drugs in a safe place. Keep all drugs out of the reach of children and pets.
- Throw away unused or expired drugs. Do not flush down a toilet or pour down a drain unless you are told to do so. Check with your
pharmacist if you have questions about the best way to throw out drugs. There may be drug take-back programs in your area.
Consumer information use
- If your symptoms or health problems do not get better or if they become worse, call your doctor.
- Do not share your drugs with others and do not take anyone else’s drugs.
- Some drugs may have another patient information leaflet. Check with your pharmacist. If you have any questions about this medicine (calcium gluconate capsules and tablets), please talk
with your doctor, nurse, pharmacist, or other health care provider.
- If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was
taken, how much, and when it happened.
The content of Holevn is solely for the purpose of providing information about Thuốc Calcium Gluconate Capsules and Tablets and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please contact your nearest doctor or clinic, hospital for advice. We do not accept liability if the patient arbitrarily uses the drug without following a doctor’s prescription.
Reference from: https://www.drugs.com/cdi/calcium-gluconate-capsules-and-tablets.html
Cập nhật mới nhất ngày