Holevn Health share articles about :Thuốc Bumetanide Tablets , side effects – dosage , Thuốc Bumetanide Tablets what disease treatment.Other noted issues. Please refer to the details below.
Generic Name: Bumetanide Tablets (bue MET a nide)
Medically reviewed by Holevn.org. Last updated on Feb 20, 2020.
- This medicine is a strong fluid-lowering drug (diuretic). Sometimes too much water and electrolytes (like potassium) in the blood may be
lost. This can lead to severe health problems. Your doctor will follow you closely to change the dose to match your body’s needs.
Uses of Bumetanide Tablets:
- It is used to get rid of extra fluid.
- It may be given to you for other reasons. Talk with the doctor.
What do I need to tell my doctor BEFORE I take Bumetanide Tablets?
- If you have an allergy to bumetanide or any other part of this medicine (bumetanide tablets).
- If you are allergic to this medicine (bumetanide tablets); any part of this medicine (bumetanide tablets); or any other drugs, foods, or substances. Tell your doctor about the allergy and
what signs you had.
- If you have any of these health problems: Kidney disease or liver disease.
- If you have electrolyte (like sodium, potassium, phosphate) problems.
- If you are not able to pass urine.
- If you are taking any drugs that can raise the chance of kidney problems. There are many drugs that can do this. Ask your doctor or
pharmacist if you are not sure.
- If you are taking indomethacin or probenecid.
- If you are breast-feeding. Do not breast-feed while you take this medicine (bumetanide tablets).
This is not a list of all drugs or health problems that interact with this medicine (bumetanide tablets).
Tell your doctor and pharmacist about all of your drugs (prescription or OTC, natural products, vitamins) and health problems. You must check
to make sure that it is safe for you to take this medicine (bumetanide tablets) with all of your drugs and health problems. Do not start, stop, or change the dose of
any drug without checking with your doctor.
What are some things I need to know or do while I take Bumetanide Tablets?
- Tell all of your health care providers that you take this medicine (bumetanide tablets). This includes your doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and dentists.
- If you have a sulfa (sulfonamide) allergy, talk with your doctor.
- Avoid driving and doing other tasks or actions that call for you to be alert until you see how this medicine (bumetanide tablets) affects you.
- To lower the chance of feeling dizzy or passing out, rise slowly if you have been sitting or lying down. Be careful going up and down
- If you have high blood sugar (diabetes), you will need to watch your blood sugar closely.
- Check your blood pressure as you have been told.
- Have blood work checked as you have been told by the doctor. Talk with the doctor.
- If you are on a low-salt or salt-free diet, talk with your doctor.
- You may need extra potassium. Talk with your doctor.
- If you are taking this medicine (bumetanide tablets) and have high blood pressure, talk with your doctor before using OTC products that may raise blood pressure.
These include cough or cold drugs, diet pills, stimulants, ibuprofen or like products, and some natural products or aids.
- If you are 65 or older, use this medicine (bumetanide tablets) with care. You could have more side effects.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant. You will need to talk about the benefits and risks of using this medicine (bumetanide tablets)
while you are pregnant.
How is this medicine (Bumetanide Tablets) best taken?
Use this medicine (bumetanide tablets) as ordered by your doctor. Read all information given to you. Follow all instructions closely.
- This medicine may cause you to pass urine more often. To keep from having sleep problems, try not to take too close to bedtime.
- Keep taking this medicine (bumetanide tablets) as you have been told by your doctor or other health care provider, even if you feel well.
- Take with or without food.
What do I do if I miss a dose?
- Take a missed dose as soon as you think about it.
- If it is close to the time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your normal time.
- Do not take 2 doses at the same time or extra doses.
What are some side effects that I need to call my doctor about right away?
WARNING/CAUTION: Even though it may be rare, some people may have very bad and sometimes deadly side effects when taking a drug. Tell your
doctor or get medical help right away if you have any of the following signs or symptoms that may be related to a very bad side effect:
- Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever; wheezing;
tightness in the chest or throat; trouble breathing, swallowing, or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue,
- Signs of fluid and electrolyte problems like mood changes, confusion, muscle pain or weakness, a heartbeat that does not feel normal, very
bad dizziness or passing out, fast heartbeat, more thirst, seizures, feeling very tired or weak, not hungry, unable to pass urine or change in
the amount of urine produced, dry mouth, dry eyes, or very bad upset stomach or throwing up.
- Signs of high blood sugar like confusion, feeling sleepy, more thirst, more hungry, passing urine more often, flushing, fast breathing, or
breath that smells like fruit.
- Swelling, warmth, numbness, change of color, or pain in a leg or arm.
- Chest pain or pressure.
- Shortness of breath.
- Coughing up blood.
- Very bad dizziness or passing out.
- Change in hearing.
- Any unexplained bruising or bleeding.
- A very bad skin reaction (Stevens-Johnson syndrome/toxic epidermal necrolysis) may happen. It can cause very bad health problems that may
not go away, and sometimes death. Get medical help right away if you have signs like red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin (with or without
fever); red or irritated eyes; or sores in your mouth, throat, nose, or eyes.
What are some other side effects of Bumetanide Tablets?
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical
help if any of these side effects or any other side effects bother you or do not go away:
- Upset stomach.
These are not all of the side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical
advice about side effects.
You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-332-1088. You may also report side effects at https://www.fda.gov/medwatch.
If OVERDOSE is suspected:
If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was
taken, how much, and when it happened.
How do I store and/or throw out Bumetanide Tablets?
- Store at room temperature.
- Protect from light.
- Store in a dry place. Do not store in a bathroom.
- Keep all drugs in a safe place. Keep all drugs out of the reach of children and pets.
- Throw away unused or expired drugs. Do not flush down a toilet or pour down a drain unless you are told to do so. Check with your
pharmacist if you have questions about the best way to throw out drugs. There may be drug take-back programs in your area.
Consumer information use
- If your symptoms or health problems do not get better or if they become worse, call your doctor.
- Do not share your drugs with others and do not take anyone else’s drugs.
- Some drugs may have another patient information leaflet. Check with your pharmacist. If you have any questions about this medicine (bumetanide tablets), please talk
with your doctor, nurse, pharmacist, or other health care provider.
- If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was
taken, how much, and when it happened.
The content of Holevn is solely for the purpose of providing information about Thuốc Bumetanide Tablets and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please contact your nearest doctor or clinic, hospital for advice. We do not accept liability if the patient arbitrarily uses the drug without following a doctor’s prescription.
Reference from: https://www.drugs.com/cdi/bumetanide-tablets.html
Cập nhật mới nhất ngày