Holevn Health share articles about :Thuốc Biofreeze Roll-On Colorless Gel , side effects – dosage , Thuốc Biofreeze Roll-On Colorless Gel what disease treatment.Other noted issues. Please refer to the details below.
Generic Name: Menthol Gel, Liquid, and Solution (MEN thole)
Brand Name: Aspercreme Heat, Aspercreme Max Roll-On, Bengay Cold Therapy, Bengay Vanishing Scent, Bengay Zero Degrees, …show all 32 brand names.Berri-Freez Pain Relieving, Biofreeze, Biofreeze Colorless Gel, Biofreeze Roll-On Colorless Gel, Blue Gel, Blue-Emu Maximum Strength, Cold Therapy Pain Relief, Cool N Heat Maximum Strength, Fast Freeze Pro Style Therapy, Flexall, Gold Bond Pain Relieving Foot, Ice Blue, Icy Hot, Icy Hot Medicated Spray, Icy Hot Pain Relieving Gel, Icy Hot Power, Mineral Freeze, Mineral Ice, Pain Relief Maximum Strength, Pain Relieving Gel, PolarFrost, Sombra Cool Therapy, Stopain, Stopain Roll-On, Therapeutic Ice, Therapeutic Menthol, Zims Max-Freeze
Medically reviewed by Holevn.org. Last updated on Feb 17, 2020.
Uses of Biofreeze Roll-On Colorless Gel:
- It is used to ease muscle and joint aches and pain.
What do I need to tell my doctor BEFORE I take Biofreeze Roll-On Colorless Gel?
- If you are allergic to Biofreeze Roll-On Colorless Gel (menthol gel, liquid, and solution); any part of Biofreeze Roll-On Colorless Gel (menthol gel, liquid, and solution); or any other drugs, foods, or substances. Tell your doctor about the allergy and
what signs you had.
This medicine may interact with other drugs or health problems.
Tell your doctor and pharmacist about all of your drugs (prescription or OTC, natural products, vitamins) and health problems. You must check
to make sure that it is safe for you to take Biofreeze Roll-On Colorless Gel (menthol gel, liquid, and solution) with all of your drugs and health problems. Do not start, stop, or change the dose of
any drug without checking with your doctor.
What are some things I need to know or do while I take Biofreeze Roll-On Colorless Gel?
- Tell all of your health care providers that you take Biofreeze Roll-On Colorless Gel (menthol gel, liquid, and solution). This includes your doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and dentists.
- This medicine may cause harm if swallowed. If Biofreeze Roll-On Colorless Gel (menthol gel, liquid, and solution) is swallowed, call a doctor or poison control center right away.
- Avoid using a heating pad or other heating devices on the treated area.
- This medicine may catch on fire. Do not use near an open flame or while smoking.
- Different brands of Biofreeze Roll-On Colorless Gel (menthol gel, liquid, and solution) may be for use in different ages of children. Talk with the doctor before giving Biofreeze Roll-On Colorless Gel (menthol gel, liquid, and solution) to a child.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant. You will need to talk about the benefits and risks of using Biofreeze Roll-On Colorless Gel (menthol gel, liquid, and solution)
while you are pregnant.
- Tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding. You will need to talk about any risks to your baby.
How is this medicine (Biofreeze Roll-On Colorless Gel) best taken?
Use Biofreeze Roll-On Colorless Gel (menthol gel, liquid, and solution) as ordered by your doctor. Read all information given to you. Follow all instructions closely.
- Do not take Biofreeze Roll-On Colorless Gel (menthol gel, liquid, and solution) by mouth. Use on your skin only. Keep out of your mouth, nose, ears, and eyes (may burn).
- Wash your hands before and after use. Do not wash your hands after use if putting this on your hand.
- Clean affected part before use. Make sure to dry well.
- Put a thin layer on the affected skin and rub in gently.
- Do not put on cuts, scrapes, or damaged skin.
- Do not put on open wounds.
- Do not put on irritated skin.
- Do not bandage tightly.
What do I do if I miss a dose?
- If you use Biofreeze Roll-On Colorless Gel (menthol gel, liquid, and solution) on a regular basis, put on a missed dose as soon as you think about it.
- If it is close to the time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your normal time.
- Do not put on 2 doses at the same time or extra doses.
- Many times Biofreeze Roll-On Colorless Gel (menthol gel, liquid, and solution) is used on an as needed basis. Do not use more often than told by the doctor.
What are some side effects that I need to call my doctor about right away?
WARNING/CAUTION: Even though it may be rare, some people may have very bad and sometimes deadly side effects when taking a drug. Tell your
doctor or get medical help right away if you have any of the following signs or symptoms that may be related to a very bad side effect:
- Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever; wheezing;
tightness in the chest or throat; trouble breathing, swallowing, or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue,
- Very bad skin irritation.
What are some other side effects of Biofreeze Roll-On Colorless Gel?
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical
help if any of these side effects or any other side effects bother you or do not go away:
- Skin irritation.
- Burning or stinging feeling. Most of the time, this will go away after a few days.
These are not all of the side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical
advice about side effects.
You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-332-1088. You may also report side effects at https://www.fda.gov/medwatch.
If OVERDOSE is suspected:
If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was
taken, how much, and when it happened.
How do I store and/or throw out Biofreeze Roll-On Colorless Gel?
- Store at room temperature.
- Protect from heat or open flame.
- Keep all drugs in a safe place. Keep all drugs out of the reach of children and pets.
- Throw away unused or expired drugs. Do not flush down a toilet or pour down a drain unless you are told to do so. Check with your
pharmacist if you have questions about the best way to throw out drugs. There may be drug take-back programs in your area.
Consumer information use
- If your symptoms or health problems do not get better or if they become worse, call your doctor.
- Do not share your drugs with others and do not take anyone else’s drugs.
- Some drugs may have another patient information leaflet. Check with your pharmacist. If you have any questions about Biofreeze Roll-On Colorless Gel (menthol gel, liquid, and solution), please talk
with your doctor, nurse, pharmacist, or other health care provider.
- If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was
taken, how much, and when it happened.
The content of Holevn is solely for the purpose of providing information about Thuốc Biofreeze Roll-On Colorless Gel and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please contact your nearest doctor or clinic, hospital for advice. We do not accept liability if the patient arbitrarily uses the drug without following a doctor’s prescription.
Reference from: https://www.drugs.com/cdi/biofreeze-roll-on-colorless-gel.html
Cập nhật mới nhất ngày