Holevn Health share articles about :Thuốc Beta Care Betamide , side effects – dosage , Thuốc Beta Care Betamide what disease treatment.Other noted issues. Please refer to the details below.
Generic Name: Urea Lotion (yoor EE a)
Brand Name: Atrac-Tain, Beta Care Betamide, Cerovel, Gormel 10, Nutraplus, …show all 11 brand names.Rea Lo 40, Rea-Lo, Ultra Mide 25, Uramaxin, Urea-C40, Ureacin-10
Medically reviewed by Holevn.org. Last updated on Feb 6, 2020.
Uses of Beta Care Betamide:
- It is used to moisturize skin.
- It is used to treat some nail problems.
What do I need to tell my doctor BEFORE I take Beta Care Betamide?
- If you are allergic to Beta Care Betamide (urea lotion); any part of Beta Care Betamide (urea lotion); or any other drugs, foods, or substances. Tell your doctor about the allergy and
what signs you had.
This medicine may interact with other drugs or health problems.
Tell your doctor and pharmacist about all of your drugs (prescription or OTC, natural products, vitamins) and health problems. You must check
to make sure that it is safe for you to take Beta Care Betamide (urea lotion) with all of your drugs and health problems. Do not start, stop, or change the dose of
any drug without checking with your doctor.
What are some things I need to know or do while I take Beta Care Betamide?
- Tell all of your health care providers that you take Beta Care Betamide (urea lotion). This includes your doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and dentists.
- Do not use longer than you have been told by the doctor.
- This medicine may cause harm if swallowed. If Beta Care Betamide (urea lotion) is swallowed, call a doctor or poison control center right away.
- Do not put on irritated skin.
- Do not use on open wounds or infected skin.
- If you use Beta Care Betamide (urea lotion) too often, your skin problem may become worse.
- Talk with your doctor before you use other drugs or products on your skin.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan on getting pregnant, or are breast-feeding. You will need to talk about the benefits and risks
to you and the baby.
How is this medicine (Beta Care Betamide) best taken?
Use Beta Care Betamide (urea lotion) as ordered by your doctor. Read all information given to you. Follow all instructions closely.
- Do not take Beta Care Betamide (urea lotion) by mouth. Use on your skin only. Keep out of your mouth, nose, and eyes (may burn).
- Wash your hands before and after use. Do not wash your hands after use if putting this on your hand.
- Clean affected part before use. Make sure to dry well.
- Put a thin layer on the affected skin and rub in gently.
- Put on affected part only.
- It may be covered with a bandage or dressing.
- Shake well before use.
What do I do if I miss a dose?
- Put on a missed dose as soon as you think about it.
- If it is close to the time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your normal time.
- Do not put on 2 doses at the same time or extra doses.
What are some side effects that I need to call my doctor about right away?
WARNING/CAUTION: Even though it may be rare, some people may have very bad and sometimes deadly side effects when taking a drug. Tell your
doctor or get medical help right away if you have any of the following signs or symptoms that may be related to a very bad side effect:
- Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever; wheezing;
tightness in the chest or throat; trouble breathing, swallowing, or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue,
- Irritation where Beta Care Betamide (urea lotion) is used.
What are some other side effects of Beta Care Betamide?
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical
help if any of these side effects or any other side effects bother you or do not go away:
- Burning or stinging.
These are not all of the side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical
advice about side effects.
You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-332-1088. You may also report side effects at https://www.fda.gov/medwatch.
If OVERDOSE is suspected:
If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was
taken, how much, and when it happened.
How do I store and/or throw out Beta Care Betamide?
- Store at room temperature. Do not freeze.
- Keep all drugs in a safe place. Keep all drugs out of the reach of children and pets.
- Throw away unused or expired drugs. Do not flush down a toilet or pour down a drain unless you are told to do so. Check with your
pharmacist if you have questions about the best way to throw out drugs. There may be drug take-back programs in your area.
Consumer information use
- If your symptoms or health problems do not get better or if they become worse, call your doctor.
- Do not share your drugs with others and do not take anyone else’s drugs.
- Some drugs may have another patient information leaflet. Check with your pharmacist. If you have any questions about Beta Care Betamide (urea lotion), please talk
with your doctor, nurse, pharmacist, or other health care provider.
- If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was
taken, how much, and when it happened.
The content of Holevn is solely for the purpose of providing information about Thuốc Beta Care Betamide and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please contact your nearest doctor or clinic, hospital for advice. We do not accept liability if the patient arbitrarily uses the drug without following a doctor’s prescription.
Reference from: https://www.drugs.com/cdi/beta-care-betamide.html
Cập nhật mới nhất ngày